Fire up the Quattro, guys, welcome back to the eighties!
In no particular order:
1. Killing Joke – Brighter Than A Thousand Suns.
2. Kate Bush – This Woman’s Work
3. Fields Of The Nephilim – Dawnrazor
4. Breathless – Between Happiness And Heartache
5. Danielle Dax – Jesus Egg That Wept
6. Propaganda – P-Machinery
7. Wendy and Lisa – Eroica
8. XTC – Skylarking
9. Siouxsie & the Banshees – Twice Upon A Time
10. Bjork – Debut
There you go folks, my top ten albums as picked today. Trouble is tomorrow I dare say I could easily give you a different ten. And a different ten the day after that. I’ve missed out loads but a top hundred would be totally impractical. Right I’m off for my lunch. May have to delve into some of these on the old MP3 player. Technology may have changed but my taste in music hasn’t. I guess I’ll always be an eighties boy at heart!