Friday, March 30, 2012

I Have Been Remiss

I admit it. I have been lax.

I have not blown my own trumpet when I have had ample justification to do so.

In my defence I had no idea that I even had a trumpet to blow until a kind blogger pointed it out to me last week. Apparently I have been shortlisted in the “Lit” category of the current Brilliance In Blogging awards. Lord knows how I got there. One of y’all must have nominated and voted for me.

To that person (or quite possibly people) I would like to offer my humble thanks.

To the rest of you I would like to say that this post does not need commenting upon – in fact I have disabled it – if you wish to add your twopennethworth then perhaps you will be kind enough to follow the link below and cast your vote on the side of Bloggertropolis?

http://www.britmumsblog.com/announcing-the-bibs-shortlist/

I do not know what the prizes are or even if there are any. I am so not an awards kind of person. For all I know it could be a car, a holiday in Majorca or even dinner for two at The Ivy. To be honest I’d be happy with a Lego set. But I’m not begging.

Go and vote for me if you want to. I will certainly appreciate it. Voting ends on Monday April 30th.

But at the end of the day I appreciate your comments on my regular blog posts most of all.

I’m not in it for the prizes. I’m in it for the dialogue with you guys.

Thanks muchly.